Achillobator, a Theropod Puzzle

Here's a work in progress:

  http://qilong.8m.com/Achillobator.html

  My skeletal reconstruction is available there, and if you click on the
image, it will load a full-size skeleton with scale that you are permitted
to access and use for your own purposes -- just don't call it yours. The
text is preliminary and a shot-from-the-hip sort of thing, so expect it to
change in the days ahead. I have provided my illustration of the maxilla
and a comparison of line-art pelvises to illustrate different pelvic types
in the Eumaniraptora, including Aves. A full set of citations and
references should appear as the page progresses and I change the copywrite
info at the bottom. Just to note, I will not be doing a life restoration
any time soon, and the outline is based on general theropod comparison to
the maxilla and a typical large dromaeosaurid premaxilla, so the skull
length may be either over or under-estimated in length and height.
Unmentioned are the vertebral morphologies and especially the multitude of
vertebral pleurocoels. The manus claws are illustrated from the dorsal
curve, so the gross linear length is represented and not the dorsal
curvature, which makes the claws appear small. Despite the reference of
the pedal claw to the manus, there still appears to be a sizeable pedal
claw, and this is outlined as well.

 Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden