A humor break

"Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl
kills the first woman she meets, then teams up with
three complete strangers to kill again".
-- television lising for The Wizard of Oz in a Marine
County (California) newspaper.

Change "girl" and "woman", and one has the plot(s) for
the forthcoming 4th franchise extravaganza. I have
seen two different script outlines -- I am afraid I
have a low gag reflex threshold, especially when type
writers believe they are blood relatives of William
Burroughs or the author of El Topo. As Burroughs once
said, a paranoid schizophrenic and a writer who
believes "movies" and scinema are the same, are
individuals who, finally, realize what studios are
really up to.