Trans. : Problems with text format vs AOL (last chapter)

Sorry to bother the list about this subject, but some of the DML members are
AOL clients. I have had numerous problems with html text format for months but
the ultimate solution seems to type AOL MAIL in the upper scroll bar and to log
(with regular AOL login and password) and you're in a new page where you can
read and write mails without the need to format whatsoever and it goes thru the
DML server without being altered and is readable by everyone.
Mary, Mickey, sorry to bother but I thought it could be usefull to the Dinosaur
(I mentionned it once) Mailing List AOL users community.
Cheers,
Jean-Michel
*    This Mail List at USC.EDU only accepts PLAIN TEXT    *