Re: ptero-scans, addendum

David Peters states:

<< Re: Recent postings of my Anurognathus tracings on the Web

IMHO, uploading images to the web created by others without prior consent may
consitute a violation of copyright and, at least a violation of trust. Gentle
reminder: Images and manuscripts sent to all of you who received jpgs, pdfs,
cds or text files are intended for your private viewing, use and critique.>>

       Remember, however, that your tracings were made from a photograph and
a book that were, I imagine, copyrighted. We >all< have to follow the rules
of copyright. DV