Re: ptero-scans, addendum

Aspidel writes:
From: <Danvarner@aol.com>

<< >        Remember, however, that your tracings were made from a photograph
and
> a book that were, I imagine, copyrighted. We >all< have to follow the
rules
> of copyright. DV

So I suppose I'd have to remove my _Cryptovolans_ skull reconstruction from
my Dinosauricon gallery. :(
Aspidel. >>
Probably not. My point is tracing a copyrighted photograph then copyrighting
the tracing just might be stretching the concept of "fair use" a bit. I'll
check with a photographer friend and report back. Your copyright sheriff, DV