Re: RAPTOR/PLANE COLLISION

It certainly looks feasible to me.  Any pilot would take it seriously. I
notice that the tailplane was collapsed back to the front spar just as
you'd expect it to be.  I'd venture to guess that most of the nay-sayers
aren't pilots and aren't familiar with aircraft structure.  Note that
the tail number is visible, so the accident report can be used to verify
the incident.

Jim