The pot-stirrers broken images

I just received a message informing me that the reason some people could not
open the images on my Critique webpage was because I had included blank
spaces in the filenames of some images.  I was not aware that that could be
a problem for some computer/browsers.  I have deleted all blank spaces and
the webpage should now work for all at:

http://www.bridgeport.edu/~cbennett/Critique.html

I also noticed that I have blank spaces in many other filenames on my
website and will fix all of those as soon as possible.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.

Chris

S. Christopher Bennett, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Basic Sciences