Re:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Silvio Renesto" <renesto@mailserver.unimi.it>
To: "dinosaurs" <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2002 6:39 AM

> Chris Bennett wrote:
>
> Well, I am all for pot stirring, but I see that David left out the fenny
> snake and blind-worm's sting. I'll add them now, plop, splash, and so
let's
> double, double, toil and trouble:

I cannot be held responsible for what Dave wrote, but the "fenny
snake and blind-worm's sting. I'll add them now, plop, splash, and so
let's double, double, toil and trouble" was a reference to the play MacBeth
by
William Shakespear.  I realize that non-native English speakers may not be
familiar with everything I write, but that is how we learn, by being exposed
to things we do not already know.

Best wishes,

Chris

S. Christopher Bennett, Ph.D.