Re: titanosaurs

In a message dated 12/5/02 9:37:23 AM Pacific Standard Time,
TiJaWi@agron.iastate.edu writes:

<< Oh dear me, nothing coud be further from the truth.  There's a LOT going on
 at the molecular level, and one cannot never *assume* stationarity.
 Synonymous codon usage in genes and secondary structure of ribosomal RNA are
 just two examples of why the four bases DO NOT have a practically even
 chance of being at any particular locus.  I could go on, but this is way
 off-topic. >>

No, it's not. Please continue.