What Killed The Megabeasts

I have found that the following search site

   www.dvdpricecheck.co.uk  is invaluable both in terms of locating
dinosaur and related releases and also for finding
best prices. I ordered a DVD from Australia, it took four days from
order to receipt (Australia to England).

I enjoy being a member of the list as information is often disseminated
before press or TV here in England.

I am primarily a collector of postage stamps,covers,postcards and
trading cards on the theme of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals
and would welcome contact, off list, with other collectors for the
purpose of exchange of information (correction) and duplicates.

Thank you

Stephen King

deinodon@kingsp.freeserve.co.uk