Re: Susan Kidwell ...

  Posted on behalf of Randall Irmis (rbi@dana.ucc.nau.edu), currently
unsubscribed.

Stephan Pickering (stefanpickering2002@yahoo.com) wrote [posted
http://www.cmnh.org/dinoarch/2002Nov/msg00473.html]:

<Recently, it was noted that, in the new Annual Review
of Ecology & Systematics, Susan Kidwell and Steven
Holland have a new paper on the fossil record. Susan
did another paper a few years ago, which, with the new
one, offers the dinosaurologist a good overview:
Susan M. Kidwell & K.W. Flessa, 1996. The quality of
the fossil record: populations, species, and
communities. Annual Review of Ecology & Systematics
24:433-464.>

  As it turns out, there are in fact two consecutive _Ann. Rev._ papers by
these authors, running into each other.

  Kidwell, S.M. and K.W. Flessa. 1995. The quality of the fossil record:
  populations, species, and communities. _Annual Review of Ecology &
  Systematics_ 26: 269-299.

  Kidwell, S.M. and K.W. Flessa. 1996. The quality of the fossil record:
  populations, species, and communities. _Annual Review of Earth &
  Planetary Sciences_ 24: 433-64.

  Randy Irmis, care of Jaime Headden

  Cheers,

=====