Mesozoic time scale

Good day to you all, just a short one: Are these age estimates of
Mesozoic eras still the most accurate?

www.dinosauricon.com/time/index.html

And if not, where can I find more accurate? thanks

P.S. I recently noticed an age estimate for the K-T event - 64.5 Ma
on the MOR web site. It surprised me, since the date of Chicxulub-
crater meteor impact is estimated at 65.0 Ma (0.1 give it or take)
and these data should correlate. Or is it an attempt to keep Rigby's
early-paleocene non-neornithean, non-avian dinosaurs in the Mesozoic?
;o)

Reklama:
MP3 autorádio SONY CDX-MP30 za 8 990,-!/10 hodin hudby na jednom CD/odním.
čelní panel/4x50W/D-bass/CD-R,RW play
http://ad2.seznam.cz/redir.cgi?instance=38953%26url=http://www.sony-mobile.cz/