Re: New discovery?

All I get is a blank page with a banner at the top with lots of Chinese
calligraphy.  Clicking on some of the characters squares leads to similar
pages.  Some pages are apparently directories of e-mail addresses.   Is there
an alternate URL that actually leads to meaningful images?

---------Ralph W. Miller III
              ralph.mil;ler@alumni.usc.edu