[no subject]

Greetings there. I?m a bit of a lurker on the DML and this?ll be the first time
I?ve posted anything. ^_^

I?m a high school senior with an assignment to do an informational report. If
possible, I?d like to do one on the true dragons 8) Unfortunately, of the more
than 50 dinosaur books I own only two contain very specific information on
pterosaurs instead of just a basic overview. Of course, the school library has
no books specifically on Pterosauria (heck I own more dino books then all of
their reptile books combined! 8/ )

I also haven?t found very many reliable websites that get into the specifics,
like many websites do for dinos (for example ?<I>Adasaurus</I> also has a
strongly opisthopubic pelvis, like <I>Bambiraptor, Sinornithosaurus,
Velociraptor</I> and probably <I>Deinonychus</I>, unlike the slightly
opisthopubic condition in <I>Unenlagia</I> and the slightly propubic condition
in <I>Achillobator</I>.? - Details on <I>Adasaurus mongoliensis</I> by Mickey
Mortimer on the old Dinosauricon).

So, if someone could please recommend a good pterosaur book or website I could
use, I would be very grateful. I?d much rather do something that interests me
and requires research than just the same old dinosaur report (hehe I?m probably
the only person in a 10 mile radius that came name and locate every bone in a
<I>Velociraptor</I> skull ^_^)

So you all know, websites I?ve thus far utilized are The Pterosaur Database,
the pterosaur section on DinoData and Introduction to the Pterosauria on the
Berkeley website along with a few other species specific articles on various
dino-news sites.

Thanks again,
Velox Raptoress/April Smith

Walk with the wind,