re:pterosaur wing membranes

David Unwin was kind enough to point us in the direction of Eosipterus
as an example of a deep wing membrane. I found in my files a photocopy
of a halftoned photograph of the specimen that was so small I thought it
would be useless, but from which I was able to gather some new data. If
someone would be kind enough to offer a page of web space, I would be
glad to send that person a jpeg of the holotype and a caption to explain
it.

Chris, this is for you, but if anyone else offers first, I'll take them
on.

I would hope that whoever hosts the page would invite anyone else who
has pictures or tracings of wing membranes to submit them. Besides
Eosipterus, I have two others I'd like to offer also.

David Peters
St. Louis