Re: Pterosaur Stuff

 --- Nicholas Jainschigg <nickej@earthlink.net> wrote:
> "The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Pterosaurs" by Dr.
> Peter Wellnhofer w/lots
> of illustrations by John Sibbick. Salamander Press,
> UK 1991.
> I'm not a paleontologist, but I understand it's
> still pretty accurate.

Its a good book but pretty difficult to get your hands
on. There is also a nice section on pterosaurs in:

Desmond, A. D. 1977. THE HOT-BLOODED DINOSAURS.
Futura, 287pp.

Chapter 7 Phantoms from Hell

The palaeobiology is a little outdated, but the
chapter discusses the history of discovery and
interpretation of the group.

Adam Stuart Smith

=====