Re: begging behaviour among theropods

From: StephanPickering@cs.com

I'm afraid the silliness of your statement shall remain unanswered by >me. You are missing the point of what I was saying. I was specifically >discussing living dinosaurs, not other aspects of phylogenetic >systematics.

You are avoiding the issue. How does my point differ from yours? I've seen people ask you these same questions dozens of times and you conveniently pay them no mind.

Jordan Mallon

Vertebrate Paleontology & Paleoecology

Website: http://www.geocities.com/paleoportfolio/
AIM: jslice mallon