RE: Pterosaur Books & Chris Bennett

A BRIEF COMMENT. It has long been my hope that S.
Christopher Bennett will publish a thorough, lavishly
illustrated book on Pterosauria, updating Wellnhofer,
listing all of the known world-wide specimens, with
data matrices, measurements, bibliographies, etc., and
illustrations by Greg Paul, Mark Hallett, et al. A
dream, perhaps, but he should do it. With Jim Farlow
publishing high-quality books, perhaps Chris will
consider the idea. I would be first in line to
purchase two copies.