Dinosaur Illustration Piracy Alert!

Aspidel directed me to the following website after seeing one of my pieces
there, with the copyright information removed from the image; after checking
through the site, I see that they have used several other artists' work
(such as Mark Hallet, Greg Paul, John Sibbick, and many others), presumably
without permission...sometimes keeping copyright information, sometimes
removing it...check if you have work on the internet; there's a good chance
it found its way there!

http://www.dinosaur.net.cn/museum/

-Chris Srnka