Paleo Program

This one came in under the radar. Last night on the New York PBS outlet, I
caught a segment, of "Secrets of the Dead: Search for the First Human". The
title makes it sound like something you might almost want to avoid, but it
was one of the best and intelligent of these documentaries I've seen in a
long time. It dealt mainly with the new hominid, Orrorin. The computer
graphics were unusually effective, especially when it came to depicting
concepts of great time. Keep an eye out for it...you'll be glad you did.DV