Just wanted to say...

Thanks to everyone for those speedy and helpful replies. ^_^ I got a hold of
?Dragons of the Air? from the local library and although I have ordered a copy
of ?The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Pterosaurs? but I don?t think its gonna get
here in time for my report 8/ not unless I can hand in my report after holiday
vacation, which I don?t think is happen.

If you guys want, maybe I could post my report somewhere on the net for you all
to read?

One more thing. About that discontinued website,
http://web.archive.org/web/20010405020927/www.pterosaurs.net  well, most the
pictures and some pages don?t work, but I found them ^_^ Some place or another
I clicked a link and it brought me to the missing pterosaur phylogeny page. Its
at
http://web.archive.org/web/20010407014104/www.pterosaurs.net/Pterosaur_Phylogeny.html
 so then I realized that if you want to look at a missing page or picture all
you gotta do is change that big number from 20010405020927  to  20010407014104
^_^ So for anyone who is interested, there you have it.

Velox Raptoress/April Smith

Walk with the wind,
Sing to the skies,
Wade through the blood,