Re: STONESFIELD THEROPODS AGAIN & ALUMINUM

In a message dated 12/18/02 2:12:25 AM Pacific Standard Time,
darren.naish@port.ac.uk writes:

<< Pains me to say it, but aluminum is the correct original
 spelling. This was changed in British English when all -um
 element endings were standardised to -ium (some time in
 the early 1900s I believe). American English therefore
 preserves the older spelling and pronunciation. >>

So in Britain it is called "molybdenium," likewise?