Re: pterosaurs, bats, flying theropods & aegyptiacus

BECAUSE:1) "b***", like "f***", is a four-letter word
I choose not to utilize in discourse, even in plural
form; because 2) I categorially reject the mentality
that sees "b***s" as "special", when, in fact, they
are nothing more than feathered reptiles, living
dinosaurs, no more special phylogenetically than
pre-K/T taxa. Thus, I favour abandonment of Nomina
Anatomica Avium, absorbing it into Biology of the
Reptilia's anatomical nomenclature. And it matters
zilch if one opts for the adjective "professional" or
not: I choose, as a matter of principle, to apply the
perfectly appropriate words of "living dinosaurs",
"flying theropods", to the extant taxa you like to
call "b***s". To use the latter may be something you,
and others, like to use, but there are those who
believe "b***s" are descendents of lizards or other
taxa and are not dinosaurs...causing me to wonder, in
moments of light humour, such as this very moment, if
they are in need of colonic showers so that one can
abandon the hyphen in retentive! And so...I believe
the 9000+/- spp. of living, volant, extant theropods
are deserving of being something more than for the
b***s.