Re: New refs (Euoplocephalus, Spinosaurus)

A DREAM: Lebanon -- not New Jersey's Cretaceous amber
-- holds the greatest promise for the finding of
amber-embraced baby pterosaurs or theropods. It is
only a matter of time...and will come sooner rather
than later if/when Lebanon can unravel itself from the
grip of protofascist mythos which kills its people and
others. Some of the amber specimens surfacing from
Lebanon are genuinely spectacular (and undescribed).