Re: pterosaurs, bats, flying theropods

Michale Lovejoy (michael@palaeoproductions.fsnet.co.uk) wrote:

<These must be really BIG squirrels, right?>

  Indeed, *Immensosciurus gigantissimus* was a beaut, with a skull evenly
.9 meters in length and a tail that could shade 5.85 square meters. Whole
deer limbs have been found in the cadaverized torsos of these monsters,
and many an Australian croc enthusiast has lost his head in thinking the
jaws would be fun to put it into.

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden