Re: Paleocene hadrosaurs?

Sorry for the re--post, I was truncated (that smarts!)
Maestro Skrepnick states:
<< Appears the authors have "gone out on a limb" by making assumptions
based on an isolated element when they clearly don't "have a leg to stand
on" and unfortunately without associated / articulated skeletal remains on
which to base their conclusions, this may well become one big "skeleton in
their closet" !! >>

       I find the writing in the paper rather difficult, but, as I read it, I
think the authors are asking us to believe that skeletal material found "a
few miles to the northwest"of the femur is associated with it. A bit of a
stretch. Please correct me if I have misinterpreted this. DV