Walking with Dinosaurs-tarbosaurus, and megistotherium

Hello everyone, this is ol' Mark Foster [alias: infamous, Mark the
illustrator].

It's been a while since I've posted anything on the DML; it almost seems
like it was just six months ago... oh yeah, that's the last time I posted
something.

Anywho, since I was evidently the one who originally posted bbc's walking
with beasts link
on list, I thought It would be proper for me to post this for you guys.

It's not much, but at least it informs us of something new [and very
dinosaurian] that's coming out of the walking with dinos team.

Here is the URL:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dinosaurs/index.shtml

If you can't go to the link, it's the walking with dinos home page.

Also I watched the Lord of the Rings: the Two Towers the other day. Simply
spectacular.

But, is it just me or does the dwarf character, Gimli have a passing
resemblance to Bob Bakker?

But enough of that twaddle [as Mary will have my @$$ if I say anymore], can
someone direct me to a proper paper that exhibits a skeletal reconstruction
of the mega-hyaenodont, megistotherium? I have search all throughout the
internet [including our good friend, google] for images or info on the
creature and have found only pictures of fragmentary bones.
Also, could someone tell me of which was larger: megistotherium or
andrewsarchus?

And last, but not least, what is the exact size of the mysterious creodont,
sarcastodon?

Thanks a bunch. {:cP

                                                             Mark Foster