Re: Paleocene hadrosaurs?

John Bois asks:
<< And then, what about the SVP talk that failed to replicate Paleocene
pollen in the femur horizon?

I've had my hopes dashed so many times--before I surrender to the
exhileration of this I must make sure it's not just another empty promise. >>

You're wise in placing facts before desires and promises. This is all rather
confusing. Am I correct when I say that Spencer Lucas jumped from his
original position as co-author in the Paleocene back to the Cretaceous
regarding this material at SVP this fall? I did not attend, but any
illumination from someone who was there would be helpful. DV