Greetings

Hello dear DMLers. As the number of members spans worldwide, I don't know what
time or even day it might be for some of you. So here and now are my best
wishes to you all.
Have a merry Christmas.

Jean-Michel
PS : And for those who know Tintin, here-attached (I know I shouldn't do this,
sorry, Mike and Mary) is a little drawing by a cartoonist friend of mine, after
he knew I was desperately contaminated with palaeontology)
*    This Mail List at USC.EDU only accepts PLAIN TEXT    *