Dinosaur Calendar Contest Winner(s)

I would like to thank all of the people who took the time to enter the
contest for the 2003 Karen Carr Dinosaur Calendar.  After carefully
considering the essays and comparing them to the guidelines that I set, there
were two standouts:  a hilarious spoof on recent DML threads from Dr. Martin
Baeker and a sincere narrative from Luc Bailly on the ways that the DML
really did change his life.  Therefore, I am declaring two winners for the
contest and each will get a calendar.  All who entered will also get a free
DML t-shirt (available in the future when Mickey Rowe has the time to restart
the project).

Thanks again to all participants, and happy holidays to dinosaurs, friends,
and fans.

Mary