Re: Dinosaur Genera List update #196

In a message dated 12/27/02 1:45:57 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dinoguy@sbcglobal.net writes:

<< _Shenzhouraptor_ and _Jeholornis_ are described as birds (avian dinosaurs).
 Jaime Headden suspects that they should perhaps be considered congeneric.  In
 spite of cranial similarities to oviraptorosaurs, _Omnivoropteryx_ is also
 described as an avian dinosaur (a bird). >>

Yeah, but I included them in the Dinosaur Genera List as potential
dino-birds, since I think flight originated well within non-avian Dinosauria.