Re: Dinosaur Genera List update #196

In a message dated 12/26/02 7:52:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mhanson54@attbi.com writes:

<< What exactly is this Dinosaur Catalogue? Is it something similar to
Mesozoic
 Meanderings but with specimen numbers included as well as species names?

Yes. Specimen numbers, classification, locality, horizon, hypodigm info for
every named species. I've sent sample entries to the List in my DGL updates
recently. Recently finished Allosaurus, which runs several pages.