Re:new 2001 sp. of Tyrannosaurus erected

BRIEF REPLY: the four teeth are 103, 73, 45, 35 mm.
Cretaceous, ?Maastrichtian, Wangshi Group, Zucheng
County, Shandong Province. The theropod material was
found association with the Shantungosaurus giganteus
skeletal elements.

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_virusprotection_3mf