Re: new 2001 sp. of Tyrannosaurus erected

PLEASE NOTE: George, the Shantungosaurus book in which
this taxon appeared was published in 2001, nor 2000
nor 2002. Hu Chengzhi only found the teeth (?3, ?4;
judging by the measurements in the Chinese text, there
appears to be 4, unless I am mis-reading the sets of
measurements) and the metatarsal, nothing more.