Re: "DIG A DINO" in Brussels, Belgium, was: * The Digging Season * DINOSAURNEWS.ORG

Luc Bailly (aspidel@wanadoo.be) wrote:

<Yesterday, I've been to Brussels to see the exhibition "Dig a Dino":
http://www.naturalsciences.be/expos/dadsite/index_html . It's worth
visiting for who's gonna travel through Belgium. It's an exhibition for
common people, but there are some reports about the Belgian team (like
Olorotitan archarensis Bolotsky & Godefroit, fom the Amur valley, Russia -
no remains exposed, just photos from the dig), and the fossils are well
enhanced by light effects. Photos, and even flash, are allowed.>

  For more info on "Olorotitan", which is a nomen nondescribarum as far as
I can tell, there is this rather detailed Russian page (lacking in
pictures except for a duplication of one of Greg Paul's frankly badly
scanned drawings from PDW):

  http://www.dvuch.febras.ru/article.php?n=186

  Yet another dinosaur, presumably a sauropod, with -titan in its name. Go
Titans! We might get a trend out of this one, a first for sauropods....

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden