Re: "DIG A DINO" in Brussels, Belgium

In a message dated 12/29/02 1:43:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
david.marjanovic@gmx.at writes:

<< >   For more info on "Olorotitan", which is a nomen nondescribarum >>

It is apparently a published name, though as yet undescribed, having appeared
in print in _The Fareastern Scientist_ #16, August 21, 2002. This seems to be
a relatively new publication on all aspects of Russian science in the far
eastern regions of the country. The website evidently reproduces the article
online. When I said in DGL update #196 that it's not likely I'll add any new
names to the DGL in the last few days of 2002, I was quite wrong. Olorotitan
is the _second_ new name I've heard about since sending off the update.