Re: Bird/Dino Definitions

Nick Pharris wrote-
Since English compounds are almost exclusively right-headed (a whalebird, for example, is a
kind of bird, not a kind of whale), I think it will be less confusing if we switch the definitions of "dino-bird" and "bird-dino".

Pardon me for saying so, but it seems to me that the "birds with dino features" category is unneccesary. Perhaps they could be fudged into the "dino-bird" category, then again, I really don't understand this concept behind what HP Philidor is suggesting.

Nick

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_addphotos_3mf