Re: Dinosaur Genera List update #196

In a message dated 12/28/02 1:05:18 AM EST, qilongia@yahoo.com writes:

<< George Olshevsky (Dinogeorge@aol.com) wrote:

   May I ask why? Granted, I only allow the possibility of the
 *Shenzhouraptor* synonymy with *Jeholornis*, but from several different
 perspectives, *Archaeovolans* synonymy with *Yanornis* has been supported
 or reflected from several different perspectives, including Zhang and
 Zhou, Czerkas in an editorial to his own book, and even work onlist with
 reflecting by Mickey Mortimer's own offhand observations. I am curious
 what the other side would have to say or support using separating these
 taxa. >>

Er, no I didn't write this...