Re: Paleoimagery

Thanks to everyone who provided their input regarding the Paleoimagery book. With all the replies I received, it seems the book isn't quite what I expected, and I've opted to save my money for another day. :P
(That being said, if anyone else has any bright ideas as to where I might be able to spend my [rather meager] money on dino-related paraphernalia, please feel free to contact me off list.)
Happy New Year!

Jordan Mallon

Vertebrate Paleontology & Paleoecology

Website: http://www.geocities.com/paleoportfolio/
AIM: jslice mallon

The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf