Re: What can I expect from Dinosaurs of the Air?

In a message dated 1/31/02 2:32:45 PM Pacific Standard Time, ashmidt@flash.net writes:

<< Oh and also is it known when precisely in February it will be published?  Beginning of February? End? etc.  >>

The publisher gives a March date for publication. Greg is on the list, so I hope he will let us know when it's available. I'm sure that it will be one of the most important books on the subject and certainly the most beautifully illustrated. His first book, Predatory Dinosaurs of the World is so legendary that it's known by it's acronym, PDW. Now everyone is waiting for DOA...oops! I would suggest that you pre-order it now and avoid the stampede or you'll be DOA. DV