RE: Tracks of running Theropod

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\fromtext \deff0{\fonttbl
{\f0\fswiss Arial;}
{\f1\fmodern Courier New;}
{\f2\fnil\fcharset2 Symbol;}
{\f3\fmodern\fcharset0 Courier New;}}
{\colortbl\red0\green0\blue0;\red0\green0\blue255;}
\uc1\pard\plain\deftab360 \f0\fs20\cf0 Richard, I actually received your answer including mine with a bunch of html source. However, I received my own answer "normally". Maybe someone out there can tell me which settings of Outlook can provoke such mess? ( not the first time someone tells me that, IIRC )\par
\par
Regards\par
Jean-Michel\par
\par
(BTW, my answer was :\par
The article says : "Both were theropods -- carnivorous dinosaurs that walked mainly on two legs instead of four".\par
Would be funny to see a reconstruction of *T.rex* walking on all fours!\par
Regards\par
Jean-Michel)\par
}