Whoops! was Re: New name for Syntarsus

Sorry, posted my etymology request just before all the answers arrived! I
should be more patient.

Apologies.

--Dennis
*   dchwang@itsa.ucsf.edu   *   xenopathologist at large!   *
*  You know, people like you who like anime and stuff like  *
*  to disguise their shortcomings in relationships by       *
*  saying that they're only interested in platonic love.    *
*                  -- Akatsuki, MARTIAN SUCCESSOR NADESICO  *
*                      "Finding Oneself In A Routine Plot"  *