enantiornithean bird families

Dear All,
When I posted my recently proposed avian classification, there was some discontent expressed that I put all the enantiornitheans in one family Enantiornithidae. I have decided that it would indeed be better to recognize more than one family, so I am here proposing to recognize three families in clade 11 (as follows):

  11  Iberomesornithidae
   B  Enantiornithidae
   C  Gobipterygidae

I should note that Kurochkin, 1996, for some odd reason renamed Iberomesornithidae as Concornithidae, but this was pretty clearly unnecessary. He also uses the name Alexornithidae, but Gobipterygidae has priority.
As usual any constructive comments are welcomed.
----- Cheers, Ken Kinman