Re: Etymology of Caenagnathus--a final comment

> First, I want to apologize for seeming to overlook Dave
> David Marjanovic's posting about the etymology of
> Caenagnathus.

No problem, er, I have little idea of Greek. I just guessed the -a- might
have been somehow wrong, maybe even a typo, for -o-, and gave 2 explanations
that happened to make sense to me. I've learnt Latin in school, but not
Greek, and I'd never have guessed that gnathos is feminine. (Why is it?
:-o )