Re: Neimongosaurus

I should probably wait for a "Details on" posting, but I am just
wondering if there is any possibility that Neimongosaurus might not be
better viewed as an independent genus (plesion if you will) between a
segnosaur clade and an caenagnathiform clade?
Is there anything striking about it that unequivocally restricts it to
the segnosaur clade?

I too have the impression that Neimongosaurus may be something different from at least Alxasaurus-Therizinosaurus, but closely related to Beipiaosaurus-Alxasaurus, tho still more advanced.
But as you, I wait for more details on the creature.

-Øyvind M. Padron

|-Amateur Palæontologist
|-PaleoArtist

|-For another dinosaur website try: