Re: "Fossil Names Don't Live Forever"

Mickey_Mortimer11@email.msn.com writes:

<< That's twelve genera. >>

Sure! What I had in mind when I thought of the question, however, was having
the same species (or specimen, before it had a species name attached to it)
being shifted around from genus to genus, not merely the genus with the
greatest number of synonyms. That's a somewhat different but equally
interesting question, by the way: So--is Massospondylus with twelve synonyms
the max?