Re: "Megapnosaurus" says farewell...

longrich@alumni.princeton.edu writes:

<< Gotta go with George- let's take _Coelophysis_ and sink this
 ugly-ass name. >>

Whoa, there, podnuh! I'm not necessarily advocating suppression of
Megapnosaurus; I merely note that >if< you want to sink it, your best chance
is to redescribe the genus Coelophysis so that it encompasses Megapnosaurus
(which is not a big stretch) and becomes its senior subjective synonym. You'd
probably sweep up Podokesaurus and Eucoelophysis into the bargain.

And I think this makes seven dino list emails from me for today. More
tomorrow.