RE: "Megapnosaurus" says farewell...

I think everyone here needs to take a deep breath and cool down.  Whether
you like the name or not, it still stands, and I don't think its worth
getting so upset about it.  An effort was made to contact Raath, and whether
it could have been done better or not doesnt really matter...whats done is
done.  On the otherhand, making antagonistic remarks about vertebrate
paleontology is no way to gain respect.  So, please, lets simmer down.

Regards,
Randall Irmis