Re: Correction to RE: Syntarsus says farewell...

> Or retained a clear link to Mike Raath... perhaps "Raathraptor" or
"Raathisaurus" could be the new name for the Arizona species,
_Syntarsus_...errr _Megapnosaurus kayentakatae_?<
I think Raathraptor would be a bad move...we already have enough -raptor
endings...Raathivenator? Anyhow, I think it would be best to use the
original genus name Rowe had prepared when he was initially describing it,
in terms of the Kayenta animal.
Peace,
Rob

Student of Geology