Could anybody help me?

Hello everyone!

Thanks for all of you who replied to my last request, they are greatly appreciated!

But a friend of mine is working on a schoolproject about Titanosaurs, be has just some basic information about these animals. He isn't on the list, so he asked me to ask it for him if anyone could please send me skeletal images and info on one or more of these genera:

Pellegrinisaurus
Chubutisaurus
Aeolosaurus
Epachthosaurus
Alamosaurus
Skull remains of Malawisaurus
Lirainosaurus
Andesaurus

Thanks a lot in advance to everyone who responds!

Rutger Jansma + Hans van Breugel